Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Doubts!

Keep having doubts (verging on absolute panic) about our next *house* move, so every time I'm having a wobble, I'm going to look at this!  I think this will be the one thing that will make me (us) go through with it....?!
We had thought, originally, to split our time between the house on wheels and a boat, but with so many animals it's totally unrealistic, so will have to be a weekend/holiday treat instead.
We're off to see another house today, the photo below is the view from the side of the property (where there is a public footpath), it's STUNNING and we could just about be mortgage free (it needs renovating/new roof etc), but....it's got LOTS of neighbours, plus only a 1/4 acre garden, and I'd rather be in a private/secluded spot, away from the world, and our animals would all have to be kept in our other fields, I can cope with the horses further away, but I'd want the goats to be in the garden as they are now - for milking if nothing else....still lots to think about, before we make that final decision, but the house on wheels seems to be getting our biggest vote each time....

No comments:

Post a Comment