Saturday, July 19, 2014

Just not happy!

I think we need to move, we need peace (from nosy neighbours lol) and we need freedom (sick of watching the pennies EVERY month!).  We're never going to be able to save up to do the extension, every time the bank recovers from the last disaster, there is something else to fork out for!
We're tired of being in the rat race - work, eat, sleep; work, eat, sleep....we do get free time but not with each other, not as a family, he works mornings through to early afternoon, and I work in the evening, so we get lunch together, but usually when the girls have gone back to school.  This isn't what we came back to France for.
So the search continues, I think we'll still stay local, as we love the area and the beaches....no idea what we will end up with though, a building plot to build an eco home, an earthship, or a tiny home and boat making do with the fields we have?  I want my own business too, a gite, a caravan, a 'glampsite' or a catering trailer/van, I think we may be having a joint midlife crisis, lol!
I don't know what we will do with the house, sell it or rent it out?  If we will keep any of the plot (maybe the field part and just sell/rent the garden part)....all ideas and thoughts welcome!  I hope we can make a decision (and one we WILL stick to) by the end of this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment